So, we've decided to start a little book meme/ activity where every week, there will be a showdown between two book related topics. All you have to do is pick a side (no halfsies! Be confident in your position! :)), and defend it to the death- or pretty darn near to it. ;) Talk about why you chose it, what makes it so special to you, or anything else that's relevant to the term "defend." (It can mean different things to different people!) Maybe you want to just post a picture and end with a smirk knowing that you totally blew people's mind. Be creative!!
There are a few guidelines:
1. If you do want to use only a picture for your post this time (meaning the picture is the only thing on the post, and any text- if there is any- is just a small caption) , you can't use this tactic for another month. I want you guys to write! It's fine to use it every once in a while, but not every week! So save it for when you really need it. :)
2. Keep it PG (no cursing, vulgarities, swearing, or anything that can be stretched to PG-13). This rule applies to any pictures or gifs you might want to use.
3. You have a week to decide your position and to defend it. We will post the official deadlines on the post containing the topic of the week.
4. There are no set number of words or lines. Write as much or as little as you want.
5. Make sure to link back to the post with the prompt somewhere on your personal post.