Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SleepingKitty's Take: Best Character Death Scene

LARGE SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!

Original Post

Character: literally everyone from The Book Thief. If I'm going by whose death made me cry the most, Rudy.

Okay I seriously don't even want to talk about The Book Thief. If I even tried to remember how I felt reading it (which I don't want to remember to be honest; it was too sad), I wouldn't be able to write a comprehensible sentence about it, let alone a long answer. My answer would be composed of a series of over-the-top sad faces that wouldn't even begin to encompass how emotionally jarring the book was. Especially the ending. Like I understand why they had to die, but why did they have to die???

Oh no I'm in the process of remembering.
:((((((((((((
:,,,,(((((
D,:
-crying-

-fade to black-

1 comment:

  1. That book was so depressing and I have it sitting on my SHELF collecting dust because its so hard for me to pIck up again...TRAGEDIES ARE SO HARD TO READ BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY WILL END BADLY...

    ReplyDelete